Buy Now Pay Later with Tabby

Split your purchases into 4 payment

No interest. No hidden fees. Available for products upto AED 2000

What is Tabby?

  • A Flexible financing solution which allows you to split your payments into 4 equal instalments .
  • Tabby gives you the freedom to pay in the following way:
    1. Pay In Instalments – Split into 4 equal payments billed every month at no interest
  • You know exactly what you’ll need to pay and when you’ll need to pay it. Zero-interest!

What are the requirements to apply for Tabby?

You need to be at least 18 years old and have a valid Emirates ID. Just select Tabby at checkout and we’ll guide you through the process.

How can i spend with Tabby?
This depends on a number of factors including the type of products you’re buying.
How do I pay in the end?
Pay In Instalments – 25% charged at the point of checkout, while the remaining 75% is equally directly debited from your debit or credit card over the next 3 months.
Select Pay Full Amount & Place The Order
Select the installment option you prefer and then place your order.
Call Your Bank And Convert Your Order To Installments
Select the installment option you prefer and then place your order.
Shop now, pay overtime

How to Check out with Tabby?

Step 1: Browse products on and add products to cart ready for checkout.

Step 2:  Proceeds to check out selecting Debit or Credit car option as a payment method.

Step 3: On Telr Secure Payments Gateway, Select Tabby as Payment Option.

Step 4: Fill your Mobile No. to obtain verification code and sign in to Tabby Account to complete order.

About installments

Easy Payment Plans are subject to the terms and conditions of the providers. Please check with the providers for any potential extra charges (like processing, foreclosure, or late payment fees) before placing your order.

Installments repayments on credit card

  • Your purchase will be split into 4 equal payments. Your debit or credit card will be billed every month. No interest and no fees..